HOTSTEPPER END OF SEASON SHOW INFO
DATE: Sunday 29th May (rehearsals Friday 27th May & Saturday 28th May)
PLACE: Musikteatret Albertslund, Bibliotekstorvet 1-3, 2620 Albertslund. Next to Albertslund Station, only 20 minutes by S-train from Copenhagen Central Station.
TIME: Students meet between 14.00-14.45. The doors open at 15.30 for guests, the show ends no later than 20.30.
REGISTRATION FOR SHOW
• Notify as soon as possible if you will NOT participate by writing name + class to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Student participation is DKK 95 regardless of the number of classes you perform with and is charged together with the March subscription/payment. If you are not normally charged via PBS/NETS e.g. if you have paid for an entire season, DKK 95 should be paid no later than March 1st via transfer or MobilePay, remember to write student’s name + end of season show.
• If you cancel your participation after 1st April, the amount will not be refunded.
• There may be additional costume costs within reasonable limits – this is agreed with the teacher.
• General rehearsal times for the individual teams will be posted at Hotstepper and posted on Facebook in May:
• Only students may be in the theater hall. So NO parents, friends or other guests. They can wait in the café.
TICKETS FOR GUESTS
• Admission: DKK 145 per person BEFORE 15 April, thereafter DKK 160 per person. DKK 175 at the door on the day (if there are still tickets left). The price is the same for everyone, whether you are a child, youth or adult.
• Tickets will be sold from 1st March at Hotstepper and at www.billetto.dk
• Purchased tickets cannot be returned or refunded.
• We can NOT replace lost tickets.
• There will be a Hotstepper booth with limited edition clothing & other items.